Saturday, December 31, 2005

a post!

Hot damn! A post! I've been meaning to post to this blog; so much has happened in the last couple of months. So here's my spur of the moment stab. If you read each of these points like 4 or 5 times, it would take about the same time as if I wrote a paragraph posting on each one... :)

-went down to Portland for about a week, played board games up the wazoo with George and my old co-worker Scott and a guy we play World of Warcraft with named Andrew and Amy, visited OMSI and saw a cool Animation exhibit, and had dim sum and Than Thaos with Colin and Diana.
-a student of mine was killed in a car accident on the day that it snowed in Seattle. It shook up the whole education program and was just two weeks before finals when everyone was already slightly stressed... the toughest part for me was knowing that I would've gotten to know him over the next year or so...
-I'm in a fantasy NBA league with other people from my college, and I'm totally kicking ass even though I only know one of my players. Random draft for the win!
-the Xbox 360 is out, though I have no intention of getting it.
-I'm starting to nail down what my dissertation will be. Cooperation and negotiation in World of Warcraft or other MMOG.
-we got a funk compilation from the library and it is super groovy.
-Thought Harry Potter 4 wasn't as good as 3.

mark

1 comment:

mark said...

I think you hit the nail... no time. and if I had time, just cuz there's a new system out doesn't mean the old systems don't have great games I've never played.